Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Horton hears a BOO!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/11/2012 7:40:48 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Ok, now I'm sure no one will Boo Horton, but I feel justified in my persistent statements of how over-rated the Sucks down South were. (Told you I'd be back when they choked)

Talk about choke....a gimme of a host regional, a 3 seed from the MAC at home for the supers...pathetic. The commitee couldn't put any larger of a bow wrap on the squandered gift Oregon recieved...I mean heck you got paired with the Purdue regional!

2nd best in the state is all they achieved this year.

Go Beavs!

(Insert derogatory signature below)
-1 permalink
6/11/2012 7:49:03 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
Didn't the Beavers get beat by a team that just lost to Stony Brook?
edited by MostUnknown on 6/11/2012
0 permalink
6/11/2012 7:57:05 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
MostUnknown wrote:

Didn't the Bruins lose series to both the Ducks and the Beavers?

State of Oregon > Hammer Time UCLA
0 permalink
6/11/2012 8:02:12 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
OpihiMan wrote:
MostUnknown wrote:

Didn't the Bruins lose series to both the Ducks and the Beavers?

State of Oregon > Hammer Time UCLA

Well, we'll see you in Oma....oh right. Green Tongue
0 permalink
6/11/2012 8:14:18 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
MostUnknown wrote:

Be careful. You play that team next.
0 permalink
6/11/2012 8:16:02 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
Dodger Matt wrote:
MostUnknown wrote:

Be careful. You play that team next.

I was thinking that right after posting.
0 permalink
6/11/2012 8:17:49 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Subject: TOILET

Riverduck wrote:
Know this is a sb thread.. But I have to let people know about the ducks.

I know this is a TOILET thread, but I too have to let people know about the Ducks.... Loo Flush
0 permalink
6/11/2012 9:50:25 PM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
That's not exactly being fair to Kent State though..

The Flashes went out there and took it to Oregon each of the 3 games. Sure Oregon had chances, LSU, Stan, TCU and all the other teams in Supers did as well...I know you want to take a jab at Oregon (and especially RD I presume) and that's well and good...but don't forget about the actual winners of the Super. They earned it.
0 permalink
6/11/2012 10:18:44 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Kent State absolutely earned, they went out there and embarrassed an over-rated, over-confident Duck team on their home turf...no disrespect by any means to a quality Kent State ball club
-1 permalink
6/12/2012 12:23:49 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
They made one less mistake. End of story.
Next!
-1 permalink
6/12/2012 12:26:07 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:

Riverduck wrote:

I know this is a TOILET thread, but I too have to let people know about the Ducks.... Loo Flush

You guys won two CWS, but I will bet that the energy us ducks created this week put a mark on college baseball. Unbelievable.
0 permalink
6/12/2012 12:28:03 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:

Riverduck wrote:

You guys won two CWS, but I will bet that the energy us ducks created this week put a mark on college baseball. Unbelievable.

4800 fans. 5 years ago.. 0. So whatever you can throw.. we were the last standing, and if UCLA, or Arizona wins it all, we can at least say we beat them at Their Yard.
-1 permalink
6/12/2012 12:29:07 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Kent State absolutely earned, they went out there and embarrassed an over-rated, over-confident Duck team on their home turf...no disrespect by any means to a quality Kent State ball club

Ophi- You are such a @#$# stirrer. Go eat a tree.
“I can promise everybody that’s here and everybody that’s watching, we’re going to the College World Series or it's going to kill me," Horton said following the loss to Kent State.
edited by Riverduck on 6/12/2012
-1 permalink
6/12/2012 12:35:44 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
You of all people, should understand teams that are absolute crap, and work their way and peak at the right time. KS was absolute crap, but worked through it and peaked at the right time. Your team had similiar experiences.. Fresno State had a similiar experience. So drop the crap. Did I insult your team when you guys got slapped by vanderbilt. No. Chill.
-2 permalink
6/12/2012 1:01:51 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Ok, now I'm sure no one will Boo Horton, but I feel justified in my persistent statements of how over-rated the Sucks down South were. (Told you I'd be back when they choked)

Talk about choke....a gimme of a host regional, a 3 seed from the MAC at home for the supers...pathetic. The commitee couldn't put any larger of a bow wrap on the squandered gift Oregon recieved...I mean heck you got paired with the Purdue regional!

Go Beavs!

For all we know you jumped on the beaver bandwagon after the 2 CWS, and a Phil Knight buyout. Now you dictate who is overated and who is not. NOT!!!
-1 permalink
6/12/2012 1:03:12 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Go Beavs!

For all we know you jumped on the beaver bandwagon after the 2 CWS, and a Phil Knight buyout. Now you dictate who is overated and who is not. NOT!!!

Arizona.. UCLA- It is up to you guys now. Make our conference proud..
-1 permalink
6/12/2012 1:45:29 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
RD,

Calm......Easy......Imagine you're a duck......high above the clouds.......flying in the sunshine.......just you and all your duck buddies......flying north after a nice winter in the tropics.......you had some hot duck tail there.....no worries......no cares......all is good.....

AH ****!!!!

DUCK HUNTERS!!!!!!

FLY, RD, FLY
+1 permalink
6/12/2012 8:19:17 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Come on now boys. Can ya'll table the civil war stuff till at least till conference play starts next year. You guys are beating a dead horse. Flog dead topic

We got the CWS to enjoy now.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
+1 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Horton hears a BOO!