Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ark vs. SCar

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/21/2012 7:28:39 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Wha'd y'all think of that noncontact "interference" call on the throw from home that never got thrown cuz the Hog backstop lost the ball out of his throwing hand before he even made a motion to throw it? Never touched the batter, who DID cross the plate, unfortunately.

I'm not impressed with the interference calls so far.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:11:11 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
It was close. I've muted the tv I'm sick of the SC lovefest.

We better show up we don't wanna play these guys tomorrow.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:17:37 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Hogfan: I agree, ya need to win tonight....tomorrow way to ify

Only way to stop this SC luvfest is for hogs to put runs up on the board.
edited by ASU74 on 6/21/2012

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:38:08 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I hope they show another replay of the call at third. Watching my my IPad, it's hard to see if it was a good call.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:39:52 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Bad call. He was safe sliding in and and then had his hand on the bag after he slid off the bag.
edited by BeaverBob on 6/21/2012
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:40:18 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
hogfan4life wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who watches on mute. SC games are consistently unbearable to listen to. "Blah Blah Omaha magic blah blah Special place blah blah Gamecocks."
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:53:42 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
MostUnknown wrote:
hogfan4life wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who watches on mute. SC games are consistently unbearable to listen to. "Blah Blah Omaha magic blah blah Special place blah blah Gamecocks."

Haha... Tanner English is the fastest player alive and Roth is God in a college baseball uniform. I can understand a little love but it's gotten ridiculous.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:58:15 PM

ASU74
ASU74
I got no dog in the fight & it is making me sic

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/21/2012 8:58:55 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
I bet 'zona fans want SC to win in extra innings, then have tomorrow's game go deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep into extra innings. Really, it doesn't matter who wins today and/or tomorrow. 'zona gonna win it all the way.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 9:04:32 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
That was a nice 1-6-3 DP on the bunt.

Too bad you can't mute just the geezer in lavender. I like Hershiser's commentary. The lavender geezer needs to retire and find a nice Nordstrom lounge to hang out in.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 9:28:49 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Nice play by the SoCar 1B. Looking like there will be a game tomorrow.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 9:48:38 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
What is that Cock reliever chewing on? I know that sounds like a gross question, especially if taken out of context, but watching him chew on that piece of plastic or whatever is gross.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 10:43:55 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
DM, your comment about Cock Chewing caught my attention. I thought there must be some easy explanation so I entered Cock Chewing in my search engine. Big mistake.

Perhaps I should just take my wife's advice and keep some of my thoughts to myself. Nah -- I'm too old and set in my ways to change.

Dodger Matt wrote:
What is that Cock reliever chewing on? I know that sounds like a gross question, especially if taken out of context, but watching him chew on that piece of plastic or whatever is gross.
0 permalink
6/21/2012 11:27:47 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
BeaverBob wrote:
DM, your comment about Cock Chewing caught my attention. I thought there must be some easy explanation so I entered Cock Chewing in my search engine. Big mistake.

Perhaps I should just take my wife's advice and keep some of my thoughts to myself. Nah -- I'm too old and set in my ways to change.

Dodger Matt wrote:

Wow! Like how many million hits that one get you? That'd be like typing in beaver pictures.
0 permalink
6/22/2012 12:31:04 AM

Tommy Salami
Tommy Salami
MostUnknown wrote:
hogfan4life wrote:

Funny that you should say that ha. Do you remember the ridiculous UCLA love fest in the finals 2 years ago? That was the most bias commentating I have ever heard. ESPN later even apologized to SC for trashing their players. Everything SC hit was a "duck snort" and pure luck and UCLA was God's gift to baseball.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ark vs. SCar