Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Woman Sues Little League Catcher for $500,000

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/24/2012 3:33:03 PM

ASU74
ASU74
The absurd:
http://www.mandatory.com/2012/06/22/woman-hit-with-baseball-sues-11-year-old/#page=1%3Ficid

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/24/2012 3:39:50 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Too bad he missed her temple and hit her in the face.

ASU74 wrote:
0 permalink
6/24/2012 4:08:09 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I glimpsed that headline a few hours ago and never went back to read it. What a maroon! plus the woman's husband has also filed suit against the kid claiming the loss of "services, society, and consortium" of his wife. I don't know what kind of services his wife provided, but they don't show a picture of her (before or after the ball-beating). If she looks as skanky as she has acted by suing an 11-year-old, maybe the loss of consortium is a GOOD thing.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 4:40:28 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Dodger Matt wrote:
I glimpsed that headline a few hours ago and never went back to read it. What a maroon! plus the woman's husband has also filed suit against the kid claiming the loss of "services, society, and consortium" of his wife. I don't know what kind of services his wife provided, but they don't show a picture of her (before or after the ball-beating). If she looks as skanky as she has acted by suing an 11-year-old, maybe the loss of consortium is a GOOD thing.

DM: This is BB's High School Sophomore English teacher. Was the woman stranded somewhere or did you mean she is a moron?
Score C+
Read Report
edited by ASU74 on 6/24/2012
edited by ASU74 on 6/24/2012

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/24/2012 5:48:44 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Ha! I love the "report" smiley. Have to remember that one.

Some websites don't like you using certain common insults. Some folks who like to insult others (okay, I include myself among them) have learned to use homonyms or "slant rhymes" for common insults to avoid the insult filters. Hence terms like maroon, muddyforker, demonrat, ducksocker, etc.
0 permalink
6/24/2012 7:27:04 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I didn't think the Ducks had a socker team.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Ha! I love the "report" smiley. Have to remember that one.

Some websites don't like you using certain common insults. Some folks who like to insult others (okay, I include myself among them) have learned to use homonyms or "slant rhymes" for common insults to avoid the insult filters. Hence terms like maroon, muddyforker, demonrat, ducksocker, etc.
+1 permalink
6/24/2012 8:41:59 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
It's called "competitive cheer".
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Woman Sues Little League Catcher for $500,000