Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Collegiate Baseball Top 40 Preseason Poll

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/11/2013 11:25:09 AM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Well this is my first time checking back here since South Carolina took my soul last year in Omaha...

Oh well excited to see if this Hogs pitching is as good as people are saying it will be! Can't wait to get this going.
0 permalink
2/12/2013 12:04:54 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Laughing pretty hard right now. I just hope Horton and crew kicks serious butt this year. We may look pedestrian, but there is usually one thing that keeps us close. And we all know what that is- _______ Peanut gallery can fill in the blank.. lol
-1 permalink
2/12/2013 12:06:19 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
And that Conforto guy.. He is going to absolutely have the most-_______ In the pac 12. Fill in the blank. I say walks.
-1 permalink
2/12/2013 9:53:33 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Good to see you RiverDuck. I was afraid you may have been eaten by an opossum or shot by a Duck hunter.

Riverduck wrote:
And that Conforto guy.. He is going to absolutely have the most-_______ In the pac 12. Fill in the blank. I say walks.

edited by BeaverBob on 2/12/2013
0 permalink
2/13/2013 8:52:23 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Well...it seems the time is almost here.....

RD, who for some unknown reason, maybe an immigration complex, does not fly south for the winter, but must hibernate, has come out to play. I sure hope you're finished molting becuase there are few things uglier than a naked duck (unless it is peking duck)

BB is out and in good hunting form looking for the first "fowl" of the season which he found when RD came out. Of hibernation, that is.

ASU74 is looking forward to something more than a good year, although he may find it a devil of a time getting there. I think he has a good idea that if you can't beat 'em, have another drink and all will be right with the world. And if not, just have another drink.

DM has made the scene. Finally. Our erstwhile leader is gearing up his fingers and breaking out the thesuarus so his weekly matchups for the P12 pick 'ems are fresh and never boring. I think he had to wait until the proper baseball weather arrived, which in the Willamette Valley is a lot of rain.

Brother Opihi finally arrived with his sense of dry humor and sharp wits. Never a dull moment when Opihi and RD start comparing notes and opinions. Even if the battle is half over before it starts.

The Seattle Beaver has yet to show up. Could be that he is still snow covered and is waiting until the sun comes out before emerging on the site. Rumor does have it that the uppermost northwest beaver had a close shave this winter and is waiting for some fur to grow back before coming out into the public eye.

Boop has been making a few public appearances over the winter months on other sites. Her sharp accumen on anything Beaver is enjoyable and always spot on. We always look forward to her input.

To the others that play P12 pick 'em, welcome!

And to all....PLAY BALL!!!!
edited by Florida Beaver on 2/14/2013
edited by Florida Beaver on 2/14/2013
+3 permalink
2/14/2013 2:13:24 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I LOVE all my Beavers (all puns intended, why not), and I promise to at least attempt to tolerate RD this year...gunna be fun!
0 permalink
2/15/2013 8:28:57 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah- Of course I am back. Glad Horton decided to stay and not run to the pros... lol. Interested to see Cole Wiper as our sunday guy. Well time to start the season. Is there any picks this week? Or do we wait till the pac kicks off?
-1 permalink
2/15/2013 12:23:04 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
http://www.d1baseball.com/2013/daily/0215.htm

It's finally time!!!!!
-1 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Collegiate Baseball Top 40 Preseason Poll