Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » 2013 Pac-12 Baseball Preseason Coaches Poll

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/8/2013 11:04:28 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
2013 Pac-12 Baseball Preseason Coaches Poll

1. Stanford (5) 93
2. UCLA (2) 90
3. Oregon State (3) 87
4. Oregon 73
5. Arizona 65
6. Arizona State 58
7. California 40
8T. USC 32
8T. Washington State 32
10. Washington 28
11. Utah 12

I'm already on record saying Oregon State's gonna claim the conference crown this year, but what do you think? I agree Stanford will be tough...probably a really close second. But I don't know about UCLA. The one thing I will say that stacks up against the Beavers is the schedule: Of those other five teams at the top, they only face Arizona State at home this year.

I also think Wazzu and UW will do better than this projection. I know SOMEBODY has to keep Utah company, and the 7 through 10 teams will be decent overall regardless of their conference records, but I'm thinking Cal and USC will be lower.
0 permalink
2/12/2013 9:12:40 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah DM.. I totally agree, but with the Ducks, in their short history of late, even years seem to treat them better. We will see. Hopefully this is not a letdown year. Last year I was totally surprised at how well they did. I just can't figure this team out. Worried about Vandy and CSF. Those teams are out for blood if you ask me. I would say on paper, that yeah I think OSU will have a better season, and might win the conference.. but with the Ducks.. you never know. Here is to a good year of pac12 baseball.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » 2013 Pac-12 Baseball Preseason Coaches Poll