Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » High School Baseball » profile velocity scores

High School Baseball Forum
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/14/2013 4:08:50 AM

cm
cm
silly questions but i'm curious how it works... going to a 1st individual PG event this summer. can anyone tell me how they come up with your velocity scores for an infielder? is it just one best throw and that is the score? is it average of all throws? then you get a velocity score on your profile... then you do a second showcase ... does the highest score still stay if maybe you didn't throw as hard the second showcase? one more... if you get a player grade, let's say 9.5, so you take a second showcase trying to get a 10... but you do worse, does your overall grade as a player potentially go down? or does your highest grade lock in at the highest number?
0 permalink
2/14/2013 4:59:16 PM

Joefreiday
Joefreiday
They take your best velocity out of the 4(?) throws, and only your best scores are kept on your profile, as well as your best grade. Very rarely does a grade drop. Attending a PG showcase is the best way to get put "on the map". My son has received tremendous attention from a lot of big name schools, and its primarily from his performance at the 2 showcases he attended. If your son is a 2015, then be prepared for your inbox to explode on Sept 1st.
0 permalink
3/4/2013 7:29:50 PM

todaynew1
todaynew1
The website wholesale and retail for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat,belt,glasses and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the price is competitive, after the payment, can ship within short time. the goods are shipping by air express, such as EMS,DHL,the shipping time is in 5-7 business days !!!

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT
Discount jordan shoes $35,
Air max shoes $36,
Nike/shox $35,
handbags $36,
Sunglasses $16,
New era cap $12,
wallet $19,
belt $18,
jewelry $15,
T-shirts $20,
DG Jeans $36,