Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon @ Hawaii Live Video

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/17/2013 3:37:52 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
I'm such a nice guy...(especially to Riverduck) I offer this Olive Branch Duck Fans...

Live Video of Oregon @ Hawaii 2/17

Now I retract that Olive Branch....Go BOWS!!!

Beavs are looking good this weekend, I caught some of last nights Hawaii game...Sherfy is as shaky as always.
edited by OpihiMan on 2/17/2013
-1 permalink
2/17/2013 5:55:09 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1258
Thanks Ophiman. I'm impressed with the quality of broadcast
0 permalink
2/17/2013 5:57:11 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
BeaverBob wrote:
Thanks Ophiman. I'm impressed with the quality of broadcast


Yeah, there is no other sports out there...this is just a live feed of whats on TV out there. Decent production, though the quality actually went down as Hawaii awarded the contract to another company. But when you have no pro sports within 3,000 miles the college contract becomes lucrative and you get a pro-style production out of it.
0 permalink
2/17/2013 9:17:13 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1258
Let's try to find a game that we can meet up again. We can get DM to come along and even RD. I know the Duckies are playing in Corvallis, but need to get my schedule out. I went from three to two season tickets as my daughter can get in free as she is a student. However, I can usually round up a couple of extra tickets when I am teaching down there.

OpihiMan wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Thanks Ophiman. I'm impressed with the quality of broadcast


Yeah, there is no other sports out there...this is just a live feed of whats on TV out there. Decent production, though the quality actually went down as Hawaii awarded the contract to another company. But when you have no pro sports within 3,000 miles the college contract becomes lucrative and you get a pro-style production out of it.
0 permalink
2/17/2013 11:24:51 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2113
Ducks play the series at pk. We will learn a bit more when vandy comes to town. Like the arms this year. 46 wins will be tough to top.. But so far so good. Beavs playing good as well. Pretty spoiled with the talent, coaching, and media attention both clubs are getting.
edited by Riverduck on 2/17/2013
0 permalink
2/18/2013 1:17:55 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
Sounds like a good idea to me! I'm in Albany now, Saturday and Sundays are usually best for me...

BeaverBob wrote:
Let's try to find a game that we can meet up again. We can get DM to come along and even RD. I know the Duckies are playing in Corvallis, but need to get my schedule out. I went from three to two season tickets as my daughter can get in free as she is a student. However, I can usually round up a couple of extra tickets when I am teaching down there.

OpihiMan wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Thanks Ophiman. I'm impressed with the quality of broadcast


Yeah, there is no other sports out there...this is just a live feed of whats on TV out there. Decent production, though the quality actually went down as Hawaii awarded the contract to another company. But when you have no pro sports within 3,000 miles the college contract becomes lucrative and you get a pro-style production out of it.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 4:26:32 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
The link works for today's game as well...
0 permalink
2/18/2013 6:25:22 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2113
Ha- Ducks went to Hawaii and rolled up their 8th consecutive win in a row. Good series ducks.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 6:25:49 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2113
In their home that is.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 6:29:02 PM

BTExpress
BTExpress
Moderator
Posts: 4560
Just got done watching. Thanks for the link OpihiMan!
0 permalink
2/18/2013 6:36:28 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 990
BTExpress wrote:
Just got done watching. Thanks for the link OpihiMan!


No prob, I love watching all college baseball. I catch some SEC and BIG12 games when I can find them.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 9:41:10 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2083
I caught the tail end too. Thanks for the link. I tried at work, but it was an endless buffering loop. And I thought Duck Baseball was on KUIK in the Portland area, but I guess not during the week. Lame.

Lame Duck.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 9:54:40 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1258
DM, I caught the game on 590 kugn (steaming), a Eugene station.

Dodger Matt wrote:
I caught the tail end too. Thanks for the link. I tried at work, but it was an endless buffering loop. And I thought Duck Baseball was on KUIK in the Portland area, but I guess not during the week. Lame.

Lame Duck.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 11:56:57 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2083
I flipped through the scan channel and well, maybe I was not in range of 590. I'll have to remember them. (Not enough presets on my car radio.)
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon @ Hawaii Live Video





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software