Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Anyone know of All-Access free month codes?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/24/2013 11:06:06 AM

jdh008
jdh008
I know last year you could get a free month of All-Access if you went and liked Dunkin Donuts on Facebook. They would email you a code after the fact to redeem your month.

Anyone know of anyone doing something similar this season?

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
2/24/2013 11:06:55 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I've been looking off and on, I'm pretty sure tehy did away with free months once they went to "ULive"
0 permalink
2/24/2013 11:59:39 AM

ASU74
ASU74
The ASU at Tenn is All Access....no charge & we have announcers...

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
2/24/2013 4:02:46 PM

jdh008
jdh008
OpihiMan wrote:
I've been looking off and on, I'm pretty sure tehy did away with free months once they went to "ULive"

That's kind of what I was afraid of, but I think it was ULive by this time last year and they had a free month promo. So I guess we'll see if something develops.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
2/24/2013 5:51:16 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Keep us posted if you come across one!

jdh008 wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

That's kind of what I was afraid of, but I think it was ULive by this time last year and they had a free month promo. So I guess we'll see if something develops.
0 permalink
2/24/2013 6:11:28 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Man- your bows were within 1 strike away from their first win. Ouch. Could be another extra inning fiasco like the first.
0 permalink
2/24/2013 6:13:54 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ducks was free today with announcer. I paid good money in the past for this. Pretty cool.
0 permalink
2/24/2013 6:19:23 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
Man- your bows were within 1 strike away from their first win. Ouch. Could be another extra inning fiasco like the first.

announcer.. "things have turned dismal, including the weather." Really sucks the bow could not get the win. Talk about stacking up your first 8 games with the likes of Oregon and Rice. Ouch,
0 permalink
2/24/2013 6:30:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
The Bows announcers are rad. Wish we could trade them in for our ducks announcers.
0 permalink
2/24/2013 10:16:08 PM

jnick312
jnick312
jdh008 wrote:
I know last year you could get a free month of All-Access if you went and liked Dunkin Donuts on Facebook. They would email you a code after the fact to redeem your month.

Sometimes if you browse teams message boards people will post live links. I know they do for South Carolina a lot of the time.

BTW.....can anyone tell me how to get an avatar pic up? I've tried everything and nothing works
0 permalink
2/24/2013 11:16:50 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
In your profile, you can either hyperlink to a picture or download one and edit it to 100x100 pixels (like I did) and then browse to it and upload it to the site.

jnick312 wrote:
jdh008 wrote:

Sometimes if you browse teams message boards people will post live links. I know they do for South Carolina a lot of the time.

BTW.....can anyone tell me how to get an avatar pic up? I've tried everything and nothing works
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Anyone know of All-Access free month codes?