Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Duck attendance

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/24/2013 1:18:10 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Anybody watching that game in Eugene today? Every crowd shot shows empty seats galore. It's a beautiful day in the Valley, and the Ducks have a paltry Cal-type of attendance.

Saturday's attendance: 1196
Friday's attendance: 1278

Are those for real numbers? I didn't see Friday's broadcast, but yesterday I saw plenty of empty seats also. Are they counting purchased tickets as attendance at Duck U?
0 permalink
2/24/2013 1:24:22 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
It's pretty pathetic for a team that hosted Supers last year and is ranked in the top 20...
+1 permalink
3/5/2013 11:03:47 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
HEY HEY HEY! Don't try to pin your wierd onesy wearing duck fan on me. Not sure if that is a fan or one of the duck cheerleaders that needs a shave and a skirt.

Riverduck wrote:
I think that was some magic photoshop action on florida beav. Splash a new angry beav logo on there and you are good to go. Pretty classic- Conforto can smack a ball all over the yard, get player of the week, but a duck with no one watching gets the classic sportscenter top 10 play of the day. http://youtu.be/48ZGp07K_Bo
edited by Riverduck on 3/5/2013
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Duck attendance