Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Way to go ASU

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/28/2013 8:46:34 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Nice to see ASU put a W in the left side column against #2 ranked Razorbacks. Nice showing from the Classic and nice win over the SEC
0 permalink
3/2/2013 6:08:13 AM

ASU74
ASU74
hogfan4life wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:
Hogs lose to the Zags, 3-0. They're 0-2 on this western road trip. They face the Devils again tomorrow. Then it gets easier: Pacific and four against the Aztecs.

Just want to puke...

Hitting continues to be a gigantic weakness for this team for about the 3rd straight year. That and Van Horn seems to run/bunt himself out of innings playing small ball. My only disagreement with his coaching. I'm not a bunting fan, I prefer letting the guys swing the bat. But, I'm sitting here talking about it not pushing 1,000 wins...

Hogfan:
I feel for ya. I'm a closet Hog fan myself. (I draw the line at calling the Hogs). Van Horn is an outstanding coach & I think he is just trying to play with his strengths. ie Andy Lopez at U of Arizona had no bullpen, but big bats last year and U of A starters had more complete games than any team in D1. Lopez recruited for bats & Van Horn recruited for pitching.

Should you recruit for balance? Does balance yield medeocraty?

Good luck today but...................GO DEVILS!
I want to win my wager with a Hog friend & get my beer!

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Way to go ASU