Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » LSU vs Washington

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/8/2013 9:41:54 AM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
I'm excited for the matchup this weekend and glad to see LSU playing a PAC12 team in the regular season.

I hope its a good series this weekend. At 4-8, what can LSU expect from the Huskies? The friday starter Austin Voth appears to have some good stuff, at least looking at his pitching line. 31 strikeouts in 21.1 IP and only 4 walks is impressive.

Anybody got some info on Washington? Or looking forward to the SEC/PAC12 matchup?
0 permalink
3/8/2013 7:04:58 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Hed, I'm curious to see what Washington can do, but I'm not expecting much. They seemed to be on a good path in their rebuilding effort their last couple years, but maybe they just haven't gelled yet this season. Yes, Voth is good, and they have a number of good players. It's probably just a team thing. Of course, they could finally hit their stride this weekend.

As an LSU fan, this is probably a great preseason OOC series for you. I wish the UW you'll be seeing was last year's team, but you should get a good series. Better than playing Duquesne or William & Mary. Good luck.
0 permalink
3/9/2013 12:10:12 PM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
Haha, well there are no Duquesne or William and Mary this year. But your right, it is exciting when we get a bigger name school on the schedule for OOC.

Good win for the tigers last night, LSU hit pretty well and Nola was on through the first 6 until he lost it in the 7th. Washington had some pretty big errors as well that allowed LSU for some big innings.

Why didn't Voth pitch last night? It would be a good matchup tonight for him to go up against Eades.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » LSU vs Washington