Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Dons

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/12/2013 8:57:01 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I knew you guys could not keep up that torrid pace you where on. 2 hits all night?
0 permalink
3/12/2013 9:15:00 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I don't think any Beaver has had a good night tonight. Maybe Tyler Painton. Well, it had to end sometime. I thought this game would be the most dangerous.
0 permalink
3/12/2013 9:16:04 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
glad this first loss is coming in a semi meaningless midweek game against a team that is playing great ball...and took a series from our upcoming opponent. I did call this one a couple weeks back when we were talking about first loss.
0 permalink
3/12/2013 9:22:30 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah, as long as they get the next one, no harm. If they lose again, I guess the only thing that will drop is their rpi.. and confidence I guess. I have to give you guys a little crap.. Everyone was talking about acing all their games.. till AZ at least.
0 permalink
3/12/2013 9:23:37 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
whats up with the feed?? Can't seem to get it. At least game tracker works.
0 permalink
3/13/2013 9:14:25 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
That 9th inning error that put the tying run on second and the go-ahead run on first had me shaking my head. After DD's dropped can of corn that let two unearned runs in on what should have been the third out, I'm hoping the Beavers got it outa their system before flying to Tucson.

USF played this series like a super regional and nearly pulled off the upset sweep. Props to the Dons.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Dons