Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ASU74 - What up With Your Devils?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/16/2013 12:47:52 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
ASU74, the only team I despise more than the Ducks are the Huskies. What happened yesterday? Also, I haven't seen you or RD on the board in the last few days. Perhaps you guys are off vacationing together?

I just hope the Devils don't get beat up this weekend by the Huskies and then decide to play ball next week against the Beavs.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 1:02:21 PM

borgguy
borgguy
actually they devils are playing WAZZOU. which while i dont hate them, the cougs have been... inconsistent at best, downright bad at worst and they blew them out of the water.

i do agree with they hope they dont get their act together for next week.

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
3/16/2013 1:49:24 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Thanks borgguy. The Huskies are playing in the fog against the Bruins.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 2:28:41 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Yeah, looks like the huskies are poised to upset UCLA today.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 3:45:23 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
ASU74, the only team I despise more than the Ducks are the Huskies. What happened yesterday? Also, I haven't seen you or RD on the board in the last few days. Perhaps you guys are off vacationing together?

I just hope the Devils don't get beat up this weekend by the Huskies and then decide to play ball next week against the Beavs.

The only thing I can say is we had a lack of concentration or we had our weaknesses exposed. Take your pick. Historically we have pretty much owned the Coogs. However; as we all know, you are only as good as your last game.

If RD is on vacation, and didn't invite me, Im pissed. I think RD, Rowdy and myself are the only "orphans" on this board and we should have been included.

My company is soon to launch a new web site and proof reading 1000 pages of material and testing links before it goes live SUCKS....I'd rather be with RD on vacation....or watching ice melt.

If ya noticed all Pac home teams bit the big one yesterday & Rowdy picked all home teams to win their respective series.....Rowdy picks well, so home teams should prevail tonight.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/16/2013 5:33:53 PM

Rowdy
Rowdy
Hey ASU74...nice to see you. Looks like our Friday night starters got hit up bad last night. At least the devils got some hits in that game...as the cats just mustered 4. Let's hope for a reversal of fortune tonight.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 5:59:22 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Rowdy wrote:
Hey ASU74...nice to see you. Looks like our Friday night starters got hit up bad last night. At least the devils got some hits in that game...as the cats just mustered 4. Let's hope for a reversal of fortune tonight.

I am hoping for a reversal of your two teams' fortunes as well. Would love to see the Beavers spank the Wildcats tonight by 11 runs. Big Grin
0 permalink
3/16/2013 6:06:58 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Rowdy wrote:

I don't know what it is with the AZ teams & them northern teams. Usually we beat up on them pretty good when they come a visitin' but when we go up there we get our butts beat. Maybe it is because it is legal to Bong up there, or we are in a reverse parallel dimension, or global warming; I don't know. Prediction: Devils & Cats get revenge tonight. I know the Devils butts are pretty red from the spanking we took last night. To us. Toast

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/16/2013 6:12:53 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Dodger Matt wrote:
Rowdy wrote:

I am hoping for a reversal of your two teams' fortunes as well. Would love to see the Beavers spank the Wildcats tonight by 11 runs. Big Grin

DM
Rubbing salt in the wound is poor form. Is this what RD feels like all the time?Ton of Bricks

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/16/2013 6:22:44 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
You guys are supposed to be rivals. I hate to see rivals commiserate amicably. Even when both their teams lose, one should be telling the other his team sucks worse.

BTW, I think the Devils do bounce back tonight. Wildcats? Not so much. Andrew Moore, baby. ERA under 1.00.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 7:01:57 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Dodger Matt wrote:
You guys are supposed to be rivals. I hate to see rivals commiserate amicably. Even when both their teams lose, one should be telling the other his team sucks worse.

BTW, I think the Devils do bounce back tonight. Wildcats? Not so much. Andrew Moore, baby. ERA under 1.00.

AZ is all about Sex, Love & Rock & Roll, man.

Well, most of the time anyway.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:18:20 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I've had no luck with the link for tonight's game at ASU. Has anybody else tried?
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:23:46 PM

ASU74
ASU74
BeaverBob wrote:
I've had no luck with the link for tonight's game at ASU. Has anybody else tried?

BB
Ya gotta pay via CBS All Access....audio only.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:24:30 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Thanks

ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

BB
Ya gotta pay via CBS All Access....audio only.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:28:51 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Devils seem to be playing better, up 4-1 in the bottom of the 4th.
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:31:44 PM

ASU74
ASU74
yea, but ain't counting any chickens yet

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/16/2013 8:43:39 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Up here in Oregon, we like to count Ducks, or better yet, line them up in a row.

ASU74 wrote:
yea, but ain't counting any chickens yet
+1 permalink
3/17/2013 2:25:58 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Sunday & we are getting our butts kicked again. t4 1 out, 7-1. Mark Lampson (Tualatin, Oregon) comes in for ASU relief. Mitch Lampson's younger brother.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/18/2013 8:08:18 PM

TealDevil
TealDevil
We had a lot to replace from last year. We lost our best contact and power hitters. This year, we're supposed to have pitching and even that doesn't seem to great. Looking more like a rebuilding year.
0 permalink
3/19/2013 9:13:16 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
With relying on some young arms, ASU is going to have those types of weekends. It also, with that level of talent, will have some great weekends.

It's kind of a trade off in a way.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ASU74 - What up With Your Devils?