Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ACC and SEC - FV4Heels, Hogfan4life, heels2Omaha

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/17/2013 7:40:32 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Looks like we have a fairly robust PAC 12 weekly predictions and contents discussion managed by DodgerMatt with the help of several others. It would be great if you guys could provide at opportunity to provide predictions and even commentary for your respective conferences. What do you say?
edited by BeaverBob on 3/17/2013
0 permalink
3/18/2013 11:04:21 AM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Beaver I thought about it but I just don't have the time to get it going I would love to participate, but on the weekends I've got a young one and pretty much all my time is there. I usually only get to check the board at lunch on the week days. That said I would certainly make picks if somebody wanted to post the series. Heck if nothing else just pick 3 random series a week and go with that.
0 permalink
3/19/2013 5:04:22 PM

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I wouldn't mind an ACC ONE, but I Heels is much more in tune with the other teams than I am. I never get to go to weekday games because I travel for work. I also have a 2 yo and a 6 yo that keep me busy. I'm lucky if I'll get to see half the conference home games this season.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ACC and SEC - FV4Heels, Hogfan4life, heels2Omaha