Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » SEC Games

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/27/2013 11:21:05 AM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
Here's the only series involving ranked matchups this weekend in the SEC. Lets see your best guesses PAC12 fans!

#20 Mississippi State at #13 Arkansas
#25 Texas A&M at #14 South Carolina

Give me 2-1 Hogs and 2-1 USCe. I think they get back on track this weekend.
edited by hogfan4life on 3/27/2013
0 permalink
3/31/2013 2:53:16 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Yeh its gonna be fun at the Baum. We got to SEC sweeps in a row and hopefully we can win a series against Kentucky before we head to the Baum. By the way, I'm new on here and I'm glad to be able to finally talk CBB with somebody other than LSU fans. Plus I live in Alabama so I dont get that much either lol. College Baseball is a hidden gem of a sport and it took me forever to find a place where people actually like to talk about. I'm pumped up for the rest of the season and look forward to the good chats on here. Geaux Tigers.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
+1 permalink
3/31/2013 8:13:15 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Personally, I prefer more Beaver than Gamecock, but I think RiverDuck probably has a different point of view. With this said, I'm enjoying seeing some SEC folks on this Board. Thanks for bringing the SEC to this board.

hogfan4life wrote:
Trust me I feel ya! The Hog boards are great when you win and a nightmare anytime the team gets behind. They drive me crazy! You probably already notice this mostly PAC 12 guys, but they are great people! Glad to have you on board. Join in each week in the Pac12 predictions. I don't know much about their teams but its fun just to guess! Also I'm going to try to start listing big SEC series each week like this post started. Love to get other people's insight.

Right now I think there is one other LSU fan on the board and a Gamecock, other than that it's a lot of Beaver! Now that's not too bad of a thing though right??

edited by BeaverBob on 3/31/2013
edited by BeaverBob on 4/1/2013
+1 permalink
4/1/2013 8:39:46 AM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
hogfan4life wrote:
Trust me I feel ya! The Hog boards are great when you win and a nightmare anytime the team gets behind. They drive me crazy! You probably already notice this mostly PAC 12 guys, but they are great people! Glad to have you on board. Join in each week in the Pac12 predictions. I don't know much about their teams but its fun just to guess! Also I'm going to try to start listing big SEC series each week like this post started. Love to get other people's insight.

Right now I think there is one other LSU fan on the board and a Gamecock, other than that it's a lot of Beaver! Now that's not too bad of a thing though right??

Too much Beaver is never a bad thing!
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post