Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs San Diego

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/28/2013 5:20:44 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Allright I'll start it up! Check my video feed links at the top as I did add San Diego to the list last week.

Beavs hitting has been underwhelming (obviously) the last 2 games, they need to return to form this weekend and not imitate the chumps down south (with their Women's Jr Varsity 1A softball batting squad).
0 permalink
3/28/2013 5:27:42 PM

Rockduck
Rockduck
Posts: 16
Come on Ophi.. two game. My ducks have been underwhelming all year. Hitting is not the only key to winning. lol
0 permalink
3/28/2013 5:30:37 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
I agree riverduck err rockduck err Tim...? In all fairness your Ducks have the talents they just aren't able to get all pieces of the talent going at the same time.

Rockduck wrote:
Come on Ophi.. two game. My ducks have been underwhelming all year. Hitting is not the only key to winning. lol
0 permalink
3/28/2013 5:33:22 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Well, I am starting to warm up with our catcher situation. Being a catcher for years.. I am frustrated with their play behind the plate.. chase and graham.. but their bats have a huge upside. I think as the season progresses, we will just get better and better. I heard we have a very, very good recruit come 14 behind the plate.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 5:34:27 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Yeah, kicking the utah badge to the curb. I was just trying to get some more variety to this board. looks like we have a ute now representing. That is all that I wanted.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 5:35:27 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Hey- Can I get a shout out to pac play tonight!! we will be hurting on sunday.. but it is exciting to see what will happen next.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 5:49:55 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1039
Riverduck wrote:
Yeah, kicking the utah badge to the curb. I was just trying to get some more variety to this board. looks like we have a ute now representing. That is all that I wanted.


RD, ya can't do that to a newbie! At least let JCR get his feet wet. Remember what is was like to be the Lone Duck? We'll let ya swing bothways. ( No pun intended considering where you hail from; or so the Beavers say.)

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/28/2013 6:18:35 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
ASU74 wrote:

RD, ya can't do that to a newbie! At least let JCR get his feet wet. Remember what is was like to be the Lone Duck? We'll let ya swing bothways. ( No pun intended considering where you hail from; or so the Beavers say.)


Careful ASU74...with a comment like that you may get to join the Beaver club...against your will...
0 permalink
3/28/2013 6:24:06 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1039
OpihiMan wrote:
ASU74 wrote:

RD, ya can't do that to a newbie! At least let JCR get his feet wet. Remember what is was like to be the Lone Duck? We'll let ya swing bothways. ( No pun intended considering where you hail from; or so the Beavers say.)


Careful ASU74...with a comment like that you may get to join the Beaver club...against your will...


Sometimes..........................................ya just gotta feed the Ducks.Bite your head off

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
3/28/2013 6:48:15 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Ha.. that san diego feed sucks. Have fun in the nose bleed seats.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 6:55:24 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
Yeah, reminds me of the UW behind-the-plate single-camera broadcast. Except this is better.

Very nice looking ballpark, as I keep hearing. What is that giant blue monster in center? Does this place double as a drive-in movie theater during the summer? Or are they planning for a huge video screen?
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:04:43 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Bad baserunning costs the Beavs a potential run, what a waste!
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:04:55 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
Bad baserunning by Davis again. That kid needs some tutoring on the bases.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:05:44 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
That giant blue monster is the batters eye, Beavs also put in a permanent one at Goss.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:17:59 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Pull Child
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:18:58 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
From what I can tell from the bleacher seats and my ipad.. bases loaded?
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:20:57 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
NOW YESKIE! You POS!
+1 permalink
3/28/2013 7:21:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Uh oh
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:21:48 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Yeah.. fire yeskie.. wait. this is old news. wtf?
0 permalink
3/28/2013 7:22:28 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Child is struggling.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs San Diego





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software