Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs San Diego

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/28/2013 9:00:09 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
san diego putting up a fight
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:13:49 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Lucky break for the Beavers: Bunt in the air to the mound on a suicide squeeze. Double play.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:16:53 PM

OregonStHomer
OregonStHomer
I'm having trouble with these announcers, is there an online radio feed that I can use for audio?
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:33:52 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
In comes Brocker, Yeskie gives up
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:38:39 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
A nice outing by Brocker, 1 batter faced 1 hit
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:40:48 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
OphiMan, I'm having a hard time understanding the pitching rotation and substitions tonight. Now, Reser comes in. Casey must need some money for the improvements he wants to do down the third base line.

OpihiMan wrote:
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:45:35 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OregonStHomer wrote:
I'm having trouble with these announcers, is there an online radio feed that I can use for audio?

Ha.. I was jabbing with OM about the terrible cal announcers.. I was mistaken. It was these yahoos I remember struggling through. Classic.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:46:18 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
A nice outing by Brocker, 1 batter faced 1 hit

I thought brocker got drafted.. Did they give him back to the beavers..
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:48:02 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
You would think some young gun could replace brocker.. I think brocker is actually the pitching coach, and yeskie sits behind the scenes making brocker call the pitches.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:48:21 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
You Beaver fans are so jaded. Brocker's "hit" was a lame dribbler through the 5-5 hole. And Reser has been solid this year. He got his man, although I would have preferred a strikeout. The pitching, outside of Child's early wildness, has not been the problem. Five of those six runs are unearned, thanks to a whopping five errors.
-1 permalink
3/28/2013 9:48:50 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ha nice illegal move in the majors. These announcers really suck.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:49:00 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Can anyone ever understand Yeskie's pitching choices?

In all fairness our defense has been absolutely awful tonight, of the 6 runs USD has scored only 1 earned.

BeaverBob wrote:
OphiMan, I'm having a hard time understanding the pitching rotation and substitions tonight. Now, Reser comes in. Casey must need some money for the improvements he wants to do down the third base line.

OpihiMan wrote:
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:50:06 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
You Beaver fans are so jaded. Brocker's "hit" was a lame dribbler through the 5-5 hole. And Reser has been solid this year. He got his man, although I would have preferred a strikeout. The pitching, outside of Child's early wildness, has not been the problem. Five of those six runs are unearned, thanks to a whopping five errors.

How can you tell? That feed is is nosebleed deluxe
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:51:03 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Can anyone ever understand Yeskie's pitching choices?

In all fairness our defense has been absolutely awful tonight, of the 6 runs USD has scored only 1 earned.

BeaverBob wrote:
OphiMan, I'm having a hard time understanding the pitching rotation and substitions tonight. Now, Reser comes in. Casey must need some money for the improvements he wants to do down the third base lin

OpihiMan wrote:

Maybe yeskie has some whiskey in a flask.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:51:55 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
If you click that little squarish icon in the bottom right corner, RD, it magically makes the image bigger. Someone should have told you that before today.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:52:23 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
DM, my point to Yeskie's madness is that he is first, over coaching. Second, he has managed to destroy the confidence of the best pitcher from last year's staff, Dan Child.

Baseball is a simple game and I've seen Yeskie overcomplicate it. Third, why change the rotation that has worked so well for the the last 3-4 weeks.

Dodger Matt wrote:
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:53:31 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
A loss to San Diego would be troublesome to the beavs. 67 Rpi versus 1. Hmm. A series loss to the aztecs, and a series win for the ducks could do a complete flip for the oregon clubs. Although I much prefer being the underdog.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:54:58 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Agree, 100%

It starts with pitching, and trickles down from there.

BeaverBob wrote:
DM, my point to Yeskie's madness is that he is first, over coaching. Second, he has managed to destroy the confidence of the best pitcher from last year's staff, Dan Child.

Baseball is a simple game and I've seen Yeskie overcomplicate it. Third, why change the rotation that has worked so well for the the last 3-4 weeks.

Dodger Matt wrote:
0 permalink
3/28/2013 9:58:19 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Let's also not forget the poor defense is probably factored by the absence of Smith, 3B/SS have 4 errors.
0 permalink
3/28/2013 10:01:54 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
too painful. I gotta get some work done.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs San Diego