Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

BeaverBob - all messages by user

6/24/2012 7:50:52 PM
Topic:
IMPORTANT: ESPN Test

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Great point. However, I used the word expire to mean the bottle has come to the end of its useful life. In other words, it is empty.

expire
Definition

ex·pire
[ ik spr ]

INTRANSITIVE VERB

end or be no longer valid: to come to an end or be no longer valid or in operation

ASU74 wrote:
Johnny Black....never expires, just gets better.....just like congnac!

edited by BeaverBob on 6/24/2012
6/24/2012 7:52:28 PM
Topic:
SC vs UA

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
He might have said 31 innings.
Why didn't they show the girl that ran onto the field. Sounded like she may have been wearing her birthday suit.
6/24/2012 8:06:55 PM
Topic:
SC vs UA

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
ASU74, you are in rare form tonight. How many St Pauli's have you put down? Keep em coming. I need a little humor tonight. Trying to watch baseball, add meangingless posts to PG, and need to have a proposal done for work tomorrow.

ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Why didn't they show the girl that ran onto the field. Sounded like she may have been wearing her birthday suit.

naa she had clothes....security didn't tackle her.....streaking...Olympic Event....no Title IX...women don't usually compete
6/24/2012 8:12:47 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Now that you are sobering up, I need your help with my Linked In Account
Dodger Matt wrote:
Garage beer is gone.
6/24/2012 8:23:52 PM
Topic:
SC vs UA

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
How about we push for a new event: Women's Synchronized Streaking.

ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

naa she had clothes....security didn't tackle her.....streaking...Olympic Event....no Title IX...women don't usually compete
6/24/2012 8:27:03 PM
Topic:
SC vs UA

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RiverDuck, you out there tonight? Perhaps you are getting a little Duck Tail from momma tonight. I was curious what your drink of choice is? I know you like Makers Mark in the morning, but how about at night? A little Duck Pond Chardonay?
6/24/2012 8:40:32 PM
Topic:
SC vs UA

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Agree. Now, just need to get the Fat Lady warming up her vocals for tomorrow night.

ASU74 wrote:
T9

Best performances by UA go to Wade (complete game) & Rufsnyder IMO

Final:
SC [1] [6] [2]
UA [5] [12] [1]

Congrads UA!!
6/24/2012 8:41:56 PM
Topic:
SC vs UA

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Mr. Lavender made it sound like they were going to save Heyer and use him if needed for Game 3. They need him tomorrow to close it out.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Sorry, Cock fans, but that's it. I had to see one game, but I'm convinced now. If Heyer pitches tomorrow, you're done. If not, then you might last another day.
6/24/2012 8:46:23 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
No, just in a drunken stuper. Or is it stooper?
ASU74 wrote:
Test results....About even tonight....anyone passed out?

6/24/2012 9:17:03 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Matt, at first I was going to thank you for sharing a link which would lead me to new knowledge. Now, I'll go to bed with Nancy Pelosi's picture in my head and will undoubltely, wet the bed and have nigtmares. And I thought you were my friend.

Dodger Matt wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
No, just in a drunken stuper. Or is it stooper?
ASU74 wrote:
Test results....About even tonight....anyone passed out?

I think it's "stupider". You might have to ask the queen though.
6/25/2012 3:24:30 PM
Topic:
Oregon State Assistant Marty Lees Takes Job at OSU

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I know the subject line may be confusing, but Oregon State's Assistant Head Coach for the past 11 years has taken a similiar job at Oklahama State. This move might indicate that Casey has no intentions to retire anytime soon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2012/06/oregon_states_marty_lees_takes.html
edited by BeaverBob on 6/25/2012
edited by BeaverBob on 6/25/2012
6/25/2012 4:43:00 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Okay, my drink tonight will be Rodney Strong Cabernet. It's left over from a little family get together yesterday. Ross will be my guy. I may be drunk before the first inning is even over.

P.s. I do have two full bottles. I might have to have the wife head down to Safeway and get another bottle about the 5th inning.
6/25/2012 4:45:45 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
No nightmares of the Queen last night. No bed wetting. However, I did step in dog pee on my way downstairs this morning.

Dodger Matt wrote:
I WAS your friend. That was before the Queen--Her Majesty and Sole Proprietor of Infinite Ignorance--dubbed me Stupider Propaganda Minister of the Proletariat and Other Fools Temporarily Necessary for Faux Democratic Purposes Until the Great Revolution. Now my role is to sicken the normal with idiot thoughts and dumb down the masses to the point of complacency and/or apathy. I hope you will send a notice to the Queen that I have made a negative mark on your soul and have reduced you in mental capacity or at least reduced your desire to uphold the rights guaranteed in our Constitution.

Also, if you wet the bed, consider donating the proceeds to Queen Nancy's reelection campaign. She only need s a few more electoral victories before she can do away with elections altogether, and every ounce counts.
6/25/2012 4:48:02 PM
Topic:
Championship

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Todd, you may be right. I'm a little dissapointed that Arizona isn't pitching Heyer. If it goes to game three, I give the edge to SC.
6/25/2012 5:22:10 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I think it depends who they bring in. I'd like to see them bring back Dan Spencer who was recently fired at Texas Tech. Spencer was the pitching coach during their World Series Run. Lees has been their recruiting coordinator and has done a nice job.

I'd really like to see them elevate Pat Bailey to this postion, fire their pitching coach, and bring in Spencer as their pitching coach.
6/25/2012 5:36:28 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Tebow would make a great pitch runner. Could you imagine putting him on third for a suicide sqeeze?

ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
I think it depends who they bring in. I'd like to see them bring back Dan Spencer who was recently fired at Texas Tech. Spencer was the pitching coach during their World Series Run. Lees has been their recruiting coordinator and has done a nice job.

I'd really like to see them elevate Pat Bailey to this postion, fire their pitching coach, and bring in Spencer as their pitching coach.

Hay! How about Tebow....he can throw a ball Bit Wonky.. & probably not be in the NFL too much longer....if ya can't do...teach?
6/25/2012 5:40:40 PM
Topic:
Championship

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, people that drink are happier and healthier. Here, read this.
http://now.msn.com/living/0624-wine-improves-life
Riverduck wrote:
ASU74 wrote:
Hay RD, I thought you would be sleeping thru this one, hung over from last nite.

well, I quit drinking again. LOL- All these awards sherfy is getting is a small consolation prize. Just hope he is not a flash in the pan, and he has a disappointing season. If he has another great campaign, I see him going real high in the draft.
6/25/2012 5:53:40 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I own him tonight.

ASU74 wrote:
Who is taking Roth for the test tonight?
6/25/2012 5:56:12 PM
Topic:

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Roth, Roth, Roth, Roth, Roth.
6/25/2012 6:14:01 PM
Topic:
UA vs SC

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Zona playing some good defense. Now, it's time for some offense.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73