Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

BeaverBob - all messages by user

4/22/2013 6:03:41 PM
Topic:
Do you guys think North Carolina is legit.

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Would love to see a 3-peat of OSU and UNC in the CWS finals. While the Beavs have a solid strength of schedule, I imagine that if the weather in the NW was better in Februrary and March that the Beavs would not be forced to travel south to play ball and would probably play more patsies. However, it seems to be the patsies that give the Beavs troubles, as evidenced by their game today against Seattle U.
4/22/2013 6:09:02 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Thanks for the link Ophiman. It took me a little while to download additonal software, but finally got it.

OpihiMan wrote:
I posted a video link to the game.

Starting pitchers:
RHP Dan Child (4-1, 2.60) vs. Seattle's LHP Connor Moore (1-0, 7.20)
4/22/2013 6:12:57 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Sorry OM.

OpihiMan wrote:
Please Yeskie/Brocker, prove me wrong...please
4/22/2013 6:17:07 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Just checked RPI for Seattle -- 258 out of 298. Gotta wonder what a loss would do to the Beav's RPI.
4/22/2013 6:19:18 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I tried on my IPad and then switched to my laptop. There are two options on the screen and I clicked on the top option. I had to download a current version of Silverlight and then it worked.

OpihiMan wrote:
I actually have been unable to get the video link to work...just keeps saying "Not found"...what was your secret?
4/22/2013 6:29:21 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Absolutely incredible. If the Beavs can't score a run when they have a runner on third and no outs, they don't deserve to win. Not only bad pictching coaching, but bad baserunning coaching and decisions.
4/22/2013 6:32:08 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, a slump is an understatement.

Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Absolutely incredible. If the Beavs can't score a run when they have a runner on third and no outs, they don't deserve to win. Not only bad pictching coaching, but bad baserunning coaching and decisions.

And you guys had your best hitters up too. Is Conforto in a slump?
4/22/2013 6:34:55 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, you are a true optimist. I'm not seeing a good trend by either of the Oregon Teams right now.

Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Just checked RPI for Seattle -- 258 out of 298. Gotta wonder what a loss would do to the Beav's RPI.

Well, the huskies was like 150.. and did no damage.. so they will be fine. It is just a midweek game, and your team is on the road and the sun is out.
4/22/2013 6:38:42 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Not sure what is up. I got a good, clear picture and then headed off to the club to workout. Just listening on the radio now with my IPad sitting on the Stairmaster open to PG.

I get my best workouts listening to ball games.

OpihiMan wrote:
Seattle U baseball acknowledges that their feed is down, don't know how you got it Bob?
4/22/2013 7:02:40 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, I'm going to sneak up and watch several innings of the Ducks play the Pilots tomorrow as I have a meeting just down the road at 5:30pm. It will be interesting to see how the attendance compares to last week's games. The Beav's game was sold out and I had to wait in line for 3 innings to get a ticket once they started giving away the unused Will Call tickets.

OpihiMan wrote:
Riverduck wrote:

Ha.. I am actually having a good time hanging out with the beavs... You and I know they will pull it out. Probably good for the beavs.. bad for the ducks.. cause Casey has got to be really pissed by now. Wood Shed time..

Is this the same RD?
4/22/2013 7:25:33 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Ok,60 minutes on stair master and the Beavs still can't put game away. Now on to the bicycle. I should go home 10 pounds lighter if the game continues much longer. Or, I can just grab a beer and sit in the lobby and listen.
4/22/2013 8:05:50 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Okay, now I can have that beer. 14 innings and 90 hard minutes of exercise - I deserve it.
4/22/2013 8:10:13 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, do I hear you correctly -- The Ducks are a BAD Team?

Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Okay, now I can have that beer. 14 innings and 90 hard minutes of exercise - I deserve it.

So.. if the beavs can beat good teams, but struggle versus bad teams.. I would start getting nervous about that upcoming civil war game.. lol
4/22/2013 8:12:14 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
DM, I think he found Jesus. It's the only explanation I can come up with

Dodger Matt wrote:
Why is RiverDuck being such a Beaver cheerleader today? Confused
4/22/2013 8:21:16 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, you are a good sport.

Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

So.. if the beavs can beat good teams, but struggle versus bad teams.. I would start getting nervous about that upcoming civil war game.. lol

Hey- If they are a bad team and make it to the CWS.... I will take it. lol
4/22/2013 8:22:44 PM
Topic:
Beavers @ Redhawks

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Kind of makes me wonder if RD suffers from multiple personality disorder.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Y'ever wonder how RD can have so many posts on Perfect Game?
Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

Riverduck wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:

Hey- If they are a bad team and make it to the CWS.... I will take it. lol
4/23/2013 8:46:59 PM
Topic:
Ducks @ Pilots

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, you were so pleasant yesterday. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the creek today?

Riverduck wrote:
Just checking up on your stud confoto- he has hit 7-42 since facing the ducks.. That is sucky.
4/23/2013 8:52:07 PM
Topic:
Ducks @ Pilots

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I got to catch the first three innings and then needed to head off to a meeting. The sun felt really good. I'm hoping for this kind of weather over the weekend in Corvallis. I hate to say it, but I almost prefer watching a ball game on the Bluff -- not a bad seat in the house. Also, I couldn't believe it, but was able to get a parking spot right in front of the Basketball Stadium.

Dodger Matt wrote:
What a great day on the Bluff for a ball game.
4/23/2013 11:35:26 PM
Topic:
Ducks @ Pilots

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
OM, I like your new Beaver. If by chance we play South Carolina n the CWS, I think the Cocks will be intimidated with your Beaver.

Ohuote=OpihiMan]Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then...
Riverduck wrote:
yeah, but swingin the bats!

edited by BeaverBob on 4/24/2013
4/24/2013 11:53:01 PM
Topic:
Pac-12 predictions: 2013 Week 11

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
The Ducks beat the Beavers two weeks ago in a mid-week game. They are scheduled to play another mid-week game and then wrap up the conference schedule in May with the Beavers playing in Eugene.

LSU_Blake wrote:
Have OSU and Oregon played yet. That ought to be a great matchup this year.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73