Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

tcu_lusch - all messages by user

2/18/2011 8:33:57 AM
Topic:
TV Games

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
TCU will have 19 home games on the MTN (some tape delayed), I'm sure not many of you all have it. You can get it on dish and on some cable providers.

Luckily I have it since I live in Tucson....I will actually get to see the Frogs play.

http://www.themtn.tv/pages/baseball

I think TCU will also have a few games on CBS college sports
2/18/2011 8:36:53 AM
Topic:
Iowa 0 - West Virginia 5 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Game is in Clearwater, FL
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 8:37:36 AM
Topic:
Penn State 8 - Seton Hall 6 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Game is in St. Petersburg, FL
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 9:17:41 AM
Topic:
Seattle 0 @ Cal State Northridge 2 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
...
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 9:22:52 AM
Topic:
Marshall 4 v. Miami (OH) 3 - (FINAL)

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Game is in Charleston, SC
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by Kendall on 2/18/2011
edited by Kendall on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 9:25:04 AM
Topic:
Here's to a great season!!

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Lets Go Frogs, Lets go Irish, and Lets go Arizona Wildcats!!!

Okay...you know you have been in school too long when you have that many schools to follow. Ugh....
2/18/2011 10:15:01 AM
Topic:
Indiana 2 v. Virginia Tech 4 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
This game is in Conway, SC
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 10:15:54 AM
Topic:
Utah Valley State 3 v. Northwestern 0 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
This game is in Lubbock, TX
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 10:17:31 AM
Topic:
Missouri State 2 v. Air Force 7 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
This game is in San Marcos, TX
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 11:10:26 AM
Topic:
North Carolina 2 v. Cal Poly 1 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Game is being played in LA
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 11:12:18 AM
Topic:
North Carolina 2 v. Cal Poly 1 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Gametracker says this game is 1-0 UNC.....d1baseball.com says 1-0 Cal Poly.....can anyone confirm which is correct?
2/18/2011 11:18:21 AM
Topic:
North Carolina 2 v. Cal Poly 1 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Rain is not suppose to kick in until later today, bumps up from 10% chance to 90% chance at 4pm.
2/18/2011 11:19:42 AM
Topic:
Penn State 8 - Seton Hall 6 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Seton Hall put up 3 runs in the 9th, but it wasn't enough to pull back into the game.
2/18/2011 11:40:19 AM
Topic:
Upset central this weekend...

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Kansas has done well against #1 ranked teams with their current coach; however, I hope they don't continue that trend against TCU.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kansas takes a game, but I think the Frogs win the series and hopefully find a way to sweep.
2/18/2011 11:42:21 AM
Topic:
PG's Preseason NCAA Postseason Projections

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Hopefully...if they all do as well as expected, Texas, Oklahoma, and TCU will all get national seeds.

However, I could see the committee only giving two of the three national seeds and potentially setting up a Super Regional match up of two really really strong teams. Much like TCU v. Texas last season.
2/18/2011 1:24:06 PM
Topic:
Minnesota 1 v St. Johns 14 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Game is in Clearwater, FL
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
edited by tcu_lusch on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 2:09:38 PM
Topic:
Bradley 4 v. Dayton 3 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
Played in Nashville
2/18/2011 2:10:18 PM
Topic:
Campbell 9 v. North Carolina A&T 14 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
...
2/18/2011 2:11:13 PM
Topic:
Ohio State 5 v. Cincinnati 11 (FINAL)

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
In St. Petersburg, FL
edited by Kendall on 2/18/2011
2/18/2011 2:12:19 PM
Topic:
Villanova 8 @ Norfolk State 7 - FINAL

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
...
pages: 1 2 3 4




Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software