Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

FV4Heels - all messages by user

2/18/2011 12:30:53 PM
Topic:
Here's to a great season!!

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Yeah! Let's Go Heels! Here's to a great road trip out in Cali!
2/18/2011 3:51:21 PM
Topic:
North Carolina 2 v. Cal Poly 1 - FINAL

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Great win to start off the season!
2/19/2011 4:48:46 PM
Topic:
#22 UNC 4, #8 Fullerton 3 Final in 11 innings

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Heels,

You gonna be at the Bosh next weekend?
2/20/2011 1:54:26 PM
Topic:
Feeling pretty good about my Heels thus far...

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Heels,
I can't wait to see them in action next weekend! I really wanted to go out west because I wanted to go to Fullerton's house, but mama's 8 month's pregnant so that wouldn't fly. I will be at the Bosh next weekend though!
2/20/2011 7:37:48 PM
Topic:
Was anyone's week 1 more impressive than UNC's?

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I am thrilled about this weekend! I thought we would split. See you next weekend at the Bosh!
2/20/2011 7:39:56 PM
Topic:
Feeling pretty good about my Heels thus far...

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Heels,

PM me with the information about the tailgate Sat. I am bringing my 4 yr son and my very pregnant wife to the game! I hope that's cool!
2/25/2011 6:46:16 AM
Topic:
FV4Heels, check your messages

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
H2O,

Sorry I got it. I've been traveling for work all week. I just got home late last night. We are planning on coming to the tailgate on Sat.
2/25/2011 6:49:45 AM
Topic:
Kendall curious about Rivals Radio

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Since you are no longer a Rivals contributor, are you going to do you Wednesday segment on Rivals Radio? I know that Chris and (hopefully Bill) have guests on all the time from different sources. I really enjoy your Wednesday segment. Just curious
2/25/2011 5:41:23 PM
Topic:
Seton Hall 5, (#22) UNC 10 (FINAL)

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I thought Munnely pitched pretty well tonight. Went in to the sixth. The relief was great as well. I'm really going to like seeing Levi play SS and Jake was the man behind the plate. Threw two runners out. The only thing that bothered me about the game was the tremendous amount of runners we left on base.
4/10/2011 2:58:36 PM
Topic:
Well Kendall, that's 5-1....

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Actually Heels I prefer they get disrespected. Gives fuel to the fire. Going to Raleigh next weekend? Hopefully I'll be there but the wife is 8-1/2 months preggo! I am going to the midweek game against ECU!
4/10/2011 5:19:33 PM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Kendall,

Not raggin on you at all. I was one of those who were definitely downplaying the team this year. After last season, I was really worried how we would pitch and field, but the freshmen on the this team have really stepped up. I think this team is miles ahead defensively of the past two teams. Hopefully, at some point you'll get to see for yourself. Maybe then last week of the regular season when UVA comes calling? We've got a lot of wood to chop until then though.

Kendall wrote:
FV4Heels wrote:
Actually Heels I prefer they get disrespected. Gives fuel to the fire. Going to Raleigh next weekend? Hopefully I'll be there but the wife is 8-1/2 months preggo! I am going to the midweek game against ECU!

Travis,
Quit being silly my friend .... and you're going to see UNC make a huge jump this week. As in you don't have to worry about Top 10 ..... great series by your boys.
4/10/2011 7:31:35 PM
Topic:

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Agreed Heels. I would like a shot at hosting a super-regional. If we keep winning, we can't be denied that. Have some great opportunities coming up hosting Miami and UVA as well as a series at GT.

Heels2Omaha wrote:
Actually, I'm not worried about the league standings at all....UVA is probably the best team in the country and they're certainly the best team in the ACC, at least right now. I just want the Heels to continue to play themselves into a national seed. That's all that matters really.
4/12/2011 9:19:26 AM
Topic:
Crazy Polls

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
1whoknows wrote:
Good points by all here. I'm actually hoping the Beavs can fly under the radar and keep from moving up too high in the polls.

Better to show up at the CWS and play a team like UNC with them thinking you're going to be easy to beat.
4/12/2011 9:20:20 AM
Topic:
Crazy Polls

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I don't think you'll have to worry about that with the Heels. We
know you're not easy to beat!

FV4Heels wrote:
1whoknows wrote:
Good points by all here. I'm actually hoping the Beavs can fly under the radar and keep from moving up too high in the polls.

Better to show up at the CWS and play a team like UNC with them thinking you're going to be easy to beat.
4/12/2011 12:16:22 PM
Topic:
Crazy Polls

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
At least we wouldn't have to face Gunderson! That guy was a sidewinder from He!!

The is the best defensive team I've seen in Chapel Hill since I moved back here from Omaha (2008)! Defensively, the catcher spot is definitely the best it's been in a while. Jake does a great job behind the plate and has a canon for a arm. He is also is a timely hitter. He has to be the tallest catcher I've ever seen at 6'5"! Jessie does a great job at first base fielding and third base has been better this year. Both guys are timely hitters as well.

Ron wrote:
Would be fun to see another rematch. Maybe this time N Car will have some defensive answers (especially at 1st base and catcher) for the pressure OSU puts on infield defenses.

BeaverQuist wrote:
FV4Heels wrote:
I don't think you'll have to worry about that with the Heels. We
know you're not easy to beat!

FV4Heels wrote:
1whoknows wrote:

That made me smile. Heels look good this year.
4/16/2011 4:04:58 PM
Topic:
Carolina State Game

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Does anyone know if the game is going on? We have some really bad weather this afternoon. Several tornadoes touched down and one touched near downtown Raleigh not very far from State's campus.
4/16/2011 6:17:54 PM
Topic:
Carolina State Game

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
Good! Must not have gone too close to campus then. Saunders St. is pretty messed up. We were lucky the tornado passed about 3 miles north of Fuquay. I couldn't get to campus because 55 was closed for awhile in Holly Springs.
4/25/2011 5:49:12 AM
Topic:
UNC Avoids Sweep Behind Complete Game by Freshman

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
great win yesterday, and especially after the second game on Sat. I thought they played well on Sat. evening but just couldn't get the ball to drop when the had to. Hopefully the ship is righted now.
5/2/2011 8:04:42 PM
Topic:
Monday with Mike Fox

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
I definitely agree with Coach Fox about the TV deal. It would be nice to see the ACC on TV!
5/20/2011 12:42:45 PM
Topic:
Q&A with UNC's Patrick Johnson - CG SHO vs #1 UVa

FV4Heels
FV4Heels
What a great way to end your career! 4 hit shut out at home against the number one team in the country! Watched it on the internet! I am very happy the PJ could go out that way!
pages: 1 2 3