Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

FullertonAlum - all messages by user

2/18/2011 3:22:25 PM
Topic:
Fullerton vs. Long Beach at LB…

FullertonAlum
FullertonAlum
I really can’t believe how “silly” the management at Long Beach is. UCLA, USC, UC Irvine, San Diego State – just to name a few all moved up their games due to the pending weather.

What did Long Beach State do – NOTHING. There is a reason people have no respect for their senior management at that school.

Now the game will be rained out. Just wonderful – not!
2/23/2011 4:32:45 PM
Topic:
Go on record...who is your national champ?

FullertonAlum
FullertonAlum
I really think Fullerton.
2/23/2011 4:41:45 PM
Topic:
Kendall - TCU vs. Fullerton

FullertonAlum
FullertonAlum
Yes I'm a Fullerton guy. But I really think Fullerton will take 2 out of 3. I heard Matt Purke will miss the Friday game due to a blister on his pitching finger. I wonder if he will pitch at all this weekend. Do you know?
2/25/2011 8:52:49 PM
Topic:
Fullerton – Big Problems / Regional team at best….

FullertonAlum
FullertonAlum
Fullerton has some big issues. Kendall I know you were at the game and what you saw is what you will be seeing this year.

I read a post on the Fullerton web site and the fans just went off on this person. Then it turns out Coach Serrano said the same thing. I will wait for their comments this weekend.

We have good pitching and Noe pitched well tonight. But our pitchers have to pitch shut outs for us to win games.

Our hitting is just not good. Bigger issue is we can’t get a hit when it matters. That is the key, getting a hit when it MATTERS.

Let me break it down:
We have 3 batters who just can’t hit. They can bunt and that is about it. So it is like we are playing with 6 hitters in the lineup and giving up a lot of outs every game. The centerfielder, second baseman and our catcher. Maybe the coaches need to try someone else, it couldn’t hurt. Our big hitters can’t get a hit when it matters. You saw that tonight and that happen all last weekend. We left bases loaded too many times I can’t remember. Tonight we had based loaded with one out and get one run. Then we had men on second and third with one out and got no runs. Those were our #3 and #4 batters who came up. Our catching is just not up to par. Everyone can run on us. Then add that they aren’t producing at the plate means no production at all.[/ol]
This is a regional team. If our pitching is awesome in the regionals we might make it to the super regionals.

Sometimes you just need to be honest. There it is.
2/27/2011 3:57:42 PM
Topic:
Suprise - UCLA lost again 8 -3 vs. San Jose State

FullertonAlum
FullertonAlum
They are playing two games today. They got to Cole.
pages: 1