djbfootball1 - all messages by user

1/4/2013 5:19:03 PM
Topic:
Collegiate Baseball Top 40 Preseason Poll

djbfootball1
djbfootball1
weg313 wrote:
HSF wrote:
Texas is a year removed from going to Omaha and would’ve been a contender last year had not been devastated by injuries. And brought in the 7th best recruiting class in the country according to BA, which includes the top offensive recruit in the country.

Rice is the one that is overrated after choking away another easy home regional last year.

Aaron Fitt has picked Texas to be get back to a Super this year – sorry walt, he knows much more than you.

If anything Texas is underrated in that poll.

Your crybaby agenda against Texas is an old stale bit. Who won the Texas/Rice game last year at MM? and when was the last time Rice went to Omaha?

1. What in the world does what transpired in last year's post-season have to do with how teams are ranked heading into 2013? Nada. BTW, hard to call that regional "easy" when you had Omaha-bound Arkansas in it.

2. Even before the injury bug hit UT last season, they were struggling. Sure, the injuries to the pitching staff devasted the Longhorns down the stretch, but there is no way they were an Omaha team even before the injuries last year. Not even close. Their offense was once again putrid.

3. Let's wait and see BA's preseason rankings before jumping the gun. I very much doubt Aaron Fitt has UT ranked ahead of the Owls heading into the season (not that that matters one bit).

4. I have no agenda against Texas. It's Augie who is afraid to play Rice, and who walked away from the agreed upon deal to play annual weekend series...and that's a fact.

We could sit here all day and say He said that and He said that... It appears that both coaches walked away from that series not one or the other..
1/18/2013 6:20:00 PM
Topic:
RECRUITING: Top 50 classes (21-30 breakdown)

djbfootball1
djbfootball1
Can you explain the process that PG goes through in ranking the classes?

Thanks
1/23/2013 7:13:31 PM
Topic:

djbfootball1
djbfootball1
BUMP
1/27/2013 6:10:01 PM
Topic:
Kendall, please: Moderate this board or...

djbfootball1
djbfootball1
I agree! Clean all the crap up!
2/6/2013 9:37:19 AM
Topic:

djbfootball1
djbfootball1
One More Time.....
2/6/2013 9:38:58 AM
Topic:
Where are ya gonna be opening day?

djbfootball1
djbfootball1
Right there on the 1st base side at UFCU Disch Falk Field with my camera in my hand...
pages: 1