Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

LSU_Blake - all messages by user

3/31/2013 2:23:43 PM
Topic:
SEC Games

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
If Arkasas can hit a little better they will be hard to deal with. The pitching is there its just the hitting thats lacking. Of course, they have played against some pretty good pitchers as well so we shall see.
3/31/2013 2:53:16 PM
Topic:
SEC Games

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Yeh its gonna be fun at the Baum. We got to SEC sweeps in a row and hopefully we can win a series against Kentucky before we head to the Baum. By the way, I'm new on here and I'm glad to be able to finally talk CBB with somebody other than LSU fans. Plus I live in Alabama so I dont get that much either lol. College Baseball is a hidden gem of a sport and it took me forever to find a place where people actually like to talk about. I'm pumped up for the rest of the season and look forward to the good chats on here. Geaux Tigers.
4/1/2013 11:34:12 AM
Topic:
SEC Standings after week 3

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Yeh bama is kind of there by default, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. Florida is starting to get it together too though it might be tough for them to make the tourney still.
4/1/2013 1:51:03 PM
Topic:
Where are all the baseball fans?

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Hey I'm the new guy and I'm glad somebody other than me follows the sport lol. I love LSU baseball as much as I love football. All I do in the spring is get on my geaux zone account and watch all the games while getting on D1 baseball and checking other score. I got te cbb fever bad.
4/1/2013 4:51:14 PM
Topic:
SEC Standings after week 3

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Yeh I cant figure out what is up with Ross and Jones but we have to have their defense in the lineup. Other than Bregman and Katz, I'm really pleased with the production of Christian Ibarra. That dude has a good bat and is great on defense. Surely the best player on LSU that nobody talks about.
4/1/2013 4:57:48 PM
Topic:
Clemson VS North Carolina ESPNU

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
This is the first time Ive watched them and they look pretty legit but it is the ACC after all. I wish they would lose because I'm tired of LSU being #2 lol.
4/1/2013 5:01:09 PM
Topic:
COLLEGE TOP 25: The latest rankings (4/1)

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I understand that Fullerton is a classic good team, but man they play nobody. They will get exposed when they play the big dogs. Cant believe Miss St. dropped out though. They have had a tough schedule to start and I figured they would at least stay above some of the lesser schools.
4/1/2013 5:32:06 PM
Topic:
SEC Matchups & Scoreboard 4/4-4/7

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Maybe I'm posting this early but I'm hungry for baseball talk and I'm trying to get you guys stirred up. Anyways here it goes.

#6 Kentucky vs #2 LSU (Prediction LSU 2-1)
#12 Arkansas vs Alabama (Prediction Arky 3-0)
Auburn vs Texas A&M (Prediction A&M 2-1)
Florida vs Miss St. (Prediction Miss St. 2-1)
Missouri vs Georgia (Prediction UGA 2-1)
#13 South Carolina vs Tennessee (Prediction USC 2-1)
#3 Vanderbilt vs #16 Mississippi (Prediction Miss 2-1)

Note: When I look at the LSU schedule at the beginning of the season, I always figure that we will win all of our non-conference games except 4, so we are ahead of schedule on that. I also figure our SEC schedule like this.

VS a ranked team at home (2-1 series win)
VS a non-ranked team at home (sweep)
VS a ranked team on the road (1-2 series loss)
VS a non-ranked team on the road (2-1 series win)

Based on that logic, LSU should be 6-3 but we won the series at Miss St. and a sweep of Mizzou on the road got us to 8-1. Regardless and with a few exceptions, I use this logic when picking.
edited by LSU_Blake on 4/5/2013
4/1/2013 5:33:53 PM
Topic:

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Man I thought UNC was gonna walk away but Clemson now leads in the BTM 6th 4-3.
4/1/2013 6:06:36 PM
Topic:

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
LSU will have their toughest test yet with Kentucky, but with Kentucky being away from their "hitters ballpark" I think LSU will get em.

Understand hog that this is the same Alabama team that was swept by Tulane and also has played the 3 worst teams in the SEC, so even on the road you guys get the sweep.

Auburn in my opinion has good hitting, but terrible pitching and it will not be enough to go to A&M and win a series.

I like your upset pick, but I still think that Miss St. is underachieving and they will take care of business against a surging Florida team.

UGA and Mizzou, what can I say. The only reason I go with UGA is because they are at home and did nip Kentucky last weekend.

I almost picked South Carolina for the sweep but I'll give them 2-1 over the Vols because I'm not sold on Carolina yet.

Vandy and Ole Miss is the kicker, and once again I will take the home team even though I love Vandy. Another reason is because I need Vandy to lose so we can take over first place by ourselves lol.

I also want you to give me an early preview of LSU vs Arkansas hog. We will talk about it a bunch next week but give me what you think.
4/1/2013 6:09:14 PM
Topic:

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
UNC has a pitcher that has 6 appearances with 1 Inning pitched. Riddle me that one.
4/2/2013 4:30:00 PM
Topic:

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I think Arky has the better pitchers but I think we have great ones as well. Right now Arky is struggling at the plate and LSU is lighting it up so I think overall we have the edge, vthe only thing is is that to win that series we would have to win on Friday and Saturday because you guys pitching is superior on Sunday and that would be the one we would lose. If we can't win the first two, we don't win the series.
4/4/2013 11:15:51 AM
Topic:

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Why do you think Kentucky wins the series beaver
4/4/2013 5:55:40 PM
Topic:

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
C'mon beaver you must keep up with the sec a little. I'm always watching you guys on the pac12 network.
4/4/2013 5:57:56 PM
Topic:
Hogfan

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I'll be going for you guys tonight. Even though I said you guys would sweep I hope you just win the series so bama will go away but you guys won't get too close lol.
4/4/2013 6:07:01 PM
Topic:
****Weekend series predictions****

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I'm gonna go out the Sec and pick the upset.
Arizona st 2-1 over Oregon
4/4/2013 6:12:28 PM
Topic:
Hogfan

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Man how bout that safety squeeze
4/4/2013 7:05:46 PM
Topic:
Hogfan

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
3-0 now. Crap call at second though but that's baseball sometimes.
4/4/2013 7:31:31 PM
Topic:
Hogfan

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Left the bases loaded that crap hurts lol
4/4/2013 8:14:21 PM
Topic:
Hogfan

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
3more outs